Winter 2016: This issue of the Parish Nurse Newsletter focuses on the communities in which parish nurses live and practice — with the pastor and parish staff, congregations and districts, and the global community.
Each of these communities is significant in our service, but foremost for us is the community of faith in which God has placed us. Ideas for growing in community with God and one another headline this issue.
Be sure to check out the following news:
- Meet Stephanie Neugebauer, director of LCMS Life and Health Ministries;
- Parish nurse ministry begins at Grace Lutheran Church, Destin, Fla.;
- Serving rural communities;
- Updates and information about district parish nurse convocations; and
- Activities and resources for parish nurses serving across the globe.
Download and read Parish Nurse Newsletter >>
The Lord bless your ministry,
Dr. Marcia (Marcy) Schnorr and Karen Hardecopf
Parish Nursing Coordinators, LCMS Health Ministry
P.S. Mark your calendars now for the 24th Annual Concordia Conference for Parish Nurses and Congregational Health Ministries, which will be held May 25-26 at Concordia University Wisconsin, Mequon, Wis. The theme is “Hope and Health,” based on Rom. 15:13. For information about the conference or presenting a breakout session, email email@example.com.