For Congregations — PowerPoint presentation for pastors to use to teach their congregations about the importance of church work vocations.
For Teachers — PowerPoint presentation for pastors or administrators to use to teach teachers about the importance of church work vocations.
Understanding “Set Apart to Serve”
The LCMS has embarked on an aggressive, comprehensive Church Worker Recruitment Initiative. The initiative seeks to form pastors and church workers to hand over the saving faith to God’s people, passing on the Christian faith from one generation to the next until our Savior’s return.
Articles & White Papers
- A Timely Word from Luther on Recruiting Young Men for Pastoral Ministry — David Peter, Concordia Seminary, St. Louis
- Renewing Our Commitment to Lutheran Education — Dave Bruns, LCMS Kansas District Board of Directors
- A White Paper on Pastoral Formation Prior to Seminary — Rev. Dr. James Baneck
- A White Paper on the Current Context of Pastoral Formation — Rev. Dr. James Baneck
- Passing on the Mantle — Rev. Dr. Lee Hagan, LCMS Missouri District President
Answering God’s call
Watch video testimonials from LCMS church workers and students.
KFUO Radio Interviews
Listen to this series of interviews on church work vocations and recruitment on KFUO’s The Coffee Hour.