News and Notes: Life, Health & Family — Fall 2022
The Fall 2022 issue of LCMS Life Ministry’s News and Notes Notes reflects on June’s Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization decision, discussing the work ahead of the pro-life movement in the wake of Roe v. Wade.
In addition to these important discussions, this issue also contains:
- A call for Christians to engage in the nation’s civic and political life;
- An interview with the Rev. Carlos Hernandez on assessing community needs;
- A critical look at the phrase “access to abortion care”;
- A profile on the Melius family, who have fostered 15 children over the past eight years;
- Information on the ongoing Million Dollar Life Match grant program; and
- Information on upcoming pro-life events across the nation.